The Pilsner Glass
What do you drink Plisners out of? A Pilsner Glass you say, no! Check out the ever present Wikipedia, which has an article. These are typically tall, skinny tapered 12-ounce glasses. Think about a champagne flute but without the stem and for beer. The tall glass helps to show off the bubbles and the head of the beer.
Target has a bunch, my favorite is the Luigi Bormioli doesn't that just sound cool?
- From Victory Brewing Company in Downingtown, PA, a town between Harrisburgh and Philly.
- You can get Victory products in; Pennsylvania, New York, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Ohio, Michigan, Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Texas, Colorado, California, Washington, and Oregon. In other words, it has pretty wide distribution.
- Prima Pils is one of the companies flagship beers. It is around 5.3% ABV and is brewed year round. This is even an award winning beer, or so Victory's Website would have us believe. It is on Details Magazine top ten best summer beer list last year, Mens Journals Top Lager Worldwide in 2005
- Again, we are climbing up the hop ladder here again, and you could probably tell that by looking at the bottle. Remember, hops tend to mean bitter.
- The crispness of this beer really make it a great summer beer, one that tastes great after mowing the lawn or just sitting outside on a hot summer evening.